BIDDER REGISTRATION AND TIPS
1) Enter the auction's URL into your browser's address field. You are welcome to freely review auction items at any time. If you forget to register ahead of time, you will be directed to register as a bidder or sign in as a bidder the first time you place a bid.
2) Click on Register (top right corner) and follow the short registration process. If you are registering from your mobile phone then click on the menu button and select Register.
3) You will be directed to your email to confirm your registration. Once you have confirmed then sign back in as a bidder and continue bidding.
1) Browse the Categories in your non-profit's auction.
2) Select the item you would like to bid on.
3) Enter correct Bid Amount into the field provided
4) Click Bid and Confirm Bid
5) Congratulations, you are the current High Bidder for the item!
ACCESSING YOUR BIDDINGOWL.COM ACCOUNT ANYTIME
1) Enter www.BiddingOwl.com into your browser's address field
2) Click on Bidder Sign In (at top of the page)
3) Enter your Email login and Password to review your account
- View your Bid Status and Bid History by clicking on My BidsONLINE CHECK OUT
1) Log into your Bidder Account to view your Bidder History
2) Click on the Shopping Cart in the top right corner of the page and follow the short checkout process. Only items that you've WON can be checked out.
GOOD TO KNOW
- In order to receive Text Message Notifications, enter your telephone number under Account Details. You will receive Text messages when you've been outbid.