Fund-A-Need / Tickets allows organizations additional options to raise revenue for their cause ...
- Sale of NON-BIDDABLE ITEMS with SET AMOUNTS AND AVAILABILITY such as; parties, classroom events, services, etc.
- When raising monies for additional CAUSES OR PROJECTS.
Additional Fund-A-Need / Ticket information...
- Fund-A-Need tickets are CONTINUOUSLY AVAILABLE, before, during, and after the auction.
- Can be DEACTIVATED by bringing the remaining stock count to zero.
- If a Fund-A-Need / Ticket is DELETED during an auction, any previously recorded tickets will still remain on the Bidder's account and Tickets Report until deleted from the Bidder's account.
- Set a ticket to $1 to be able to collect or record various amounts for a particular cause.
- You are able to MANUALLY RECORD Fund-A-Need/Tickets to a Bidder account via Fund-A-Need/Tickets > Record Fund-A-Need/Tickets even if the Bidder is not already registered in the system. The Bidder would be added "on the fly" during the recording of the ticket.